Device Certification is typically required before any device can be activated on a wireless carrier's network. This certification ensures that the end user will have an optimal experience using the device with the wireless service provider.
Which types of devices can be certified?
Carriers accept a broad range of devices:
- Internet-Enabled Devices
- Laptops and Handhelds (with PC Cards)
- Specialty Vertical Devices with Approved OEM Modules
Our business development group will analyze the requests and pursue certification of the device based on business-case justification.
Please note that proprietary/vertical devices being built by Alliances of Manley Solutions must use approved OEM modules. Once the solutions are complete, the finished equipment must be submitted to the wireless carrier for device certification.
NON-STOCKED ENTERPRISE DEVICES
There are numerous advantages to having a Carrier Network Compatible Device:
- Reassurance that your device will perform as expected over the Wireless Network
- Potential exposure to Carrier Customer Base through Regional Sales Teams
- Use of the Carrier Network Compatible Logo
- Carrier Network Compatible Device Listing